Your Guides for this Journey are:
- Steph Healy of Pure Sound providing Sound Healing with a selection of Gongs, Quartz and Himalayan Singing Bowls
- Emma Huntley of Nomad Yoga and The Mind Body Marathon with her gentle, powerful and inspirational Yoga
- And Alison Roberts of Wordzwork Hypnosis who has been helping people make lasting changes in their own minds and lives for the past 14 years!
- Gong Bath – completely indulge your whole body (fully clothed!) in the beautiful and powerful waves of sound that clear dense energy and harmonise your vibrational frequency
- Yoga – continue to deepen this wonderful connection as you enjoy your amazing body’s ability to flow through this specially created and uplifting yoga session
- Take a quick tea before the last gift of the day
- Hypno-Time – Then settle down to engage your tremendous mind and imagination as you are guided through a gentle journey designed to free you from limitations of the past and embrace the joys of who you are right now
- Cost: This is a Pay-What-You-Can event as we honour peoples different life circumstances ~ we would appreciate to be able to cover our overheads if possible but what you give for this day will be gladly appreciated
- How to Book: Places are limited to 25 and are on a ‘first come first serve’ basis. Please email your name and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a confirmation and booking number by return.
- Important Note: We respectfully request that you are mindful that once you have made a booking it may mean another person is unable to join us. So please attend as you have indicated or cancel your place if it is no longer required. We apologise, but feel we would be unable to honour bookings of non-attendees to future Shares
Gifts for your Mind, Body & Soul